I have a confession to make.
Recently I was a guest on the podcast “This Organized Life“ hosted by Laurie Palau. At the end of every episode, Laurie asks her guest where they excel at organization and where they are a hot mess. I told Laurie I am a hot mess when it comes to technology, which is true, but I have a dirty little secret, I have one cabinet in my kitchen that is a total hot mess and that, my friend, is my Tupperware cabinet.
Do you call your food storage containers Tupperware? For me these containers will forever be called Tupperware even though half are probably Rubbermaid or Glade. I guess it’s kind of like Kleenex and tissue. It’s such a frustrating area. Even my husband has complained about it!
So I am now on a journey to find the best solution for our containers. As I have mentioned before, organizing is NOT a one size fits all. It is a curated approach to systems that help your family function at its optimum level.
Here are some “Tupperware “solutions that just might work for you and me!!
XOXO – Lisa
1. Rev-A-Shelf Food Storage Container Organizer Soft Close, Natural
2. Chef Buddy Food Storage Organizer with Swirl Around (49-Piece)
3. interDesign iDesign® Cabinet Binz™ 3 Compartment Lid Organizer
4. White Mesh Food Storage & Lid Organizers Container Store
5. Umbra Peggy Kitchen Cupboard, Shelf and Drawer Organizer Tray - Adjustable Storage System For Food Containers